Skype on Three

D

daz_1971

Hi All,

Both my girlfriend and me have three phones, over a week ago my girlfriends skype service stopped working.. I really think It must be something to do with her three account and not the skype service. As using my Sim in her phone works fine using her skype account. Its like access has been removed from certain accounts for some internet based services like skype.. Other people in Ireland are having the same issue as well as I've seen them on other forums.

The current support and response off three is a complete Joke!! You get to some call center where they just tell you there is a problem and they know there's a problem and they are fixing the problem and the problem will soon be fixed.. However had this problem well over a week and called them last Friday and twice since then just to get the same responses..

three should be very disappointed with the level of support they are offering... (or should I say are not offering) I wonder are they breaching their contract with this outage as it's been gone so long and people bought the phone because this service was offered with it.. It doesn't seem right, just wondering anyone else out there in the same boat or anyone with suggestions on how to deal with three as they really don't seem to be too pushed getting the service working again for the affected people..

thx

Back