Wrong forum Sky Plus doesn't allow you to record 2 programmes at once & watch something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizzelina

Hi,
My Sky plus if I have two programmes recording at the same time does not then allow me to watch a third programme (only watch the 3rd not record) Is there any way around this? It seems I can only record 1 programme even I also want to watch a programme at that time?

You can record 2 things and also watch something already recorded on your planner. You cannot record 2 things at once and then also watch "Live" TV.

There are two tuners in each box, so you need to get another box and card etc.

If you are recording 2 progs. Then you have to either watch one of the programmes that is currently recording or else watch something off the planner that has been been previously been recorded

Not sure if it works for Sky, I have NTL - I can record 2 programmes and then put the NTL box on standby, then watch the 3rd programme on analogue.

Not sure if it works for Sky, I have NTL - I can record 2 programmes and then put the NTL box on standby, then watch the 3rd programme on analogue.

There is no analogue service with Sky. The box decodes the signal from the satellite and as was said before, the box has 2 tuners, so you cant record / wathc 3 things at a time.

remember also that if you are recording 2 sky channels are are watching something recorded that the tv must be sitting on one of the channels that is recording. (if you know what i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back