Sky+ offer is a "mistake"

gebbel

Sky have been advertising on their website that the one-off cost of their Sky+ box has been reduced from €149 to €99. Today I also received a leaflet in the post from them with the same information. I have wanted to get this in for a while, so decided to order. Unfortunately, the offer does not exist. It's apparently a mistake from their sales department. I ended up ordering anyway, but made it clear to them how frustrated I was at this mistake.
Should they not honour this offer anyway?

The sky+ offer is real. Some rich dude bought the sky rights for Ireland. If you called the 080*** number based in Uk, they won't know what it is you are talking about. There is a new Ireland number for sky and thay are the one doing the offer. They have a kiosk in the Sword Pavilion (if you are close to the place) or I'll get the number for you tomorrow.

Are you sure you weren't charged €99 + €45 installation?

There website is still showing the offer

Plus Sky+ box is now only €99 (was €149) or you can choose a free Sky box. All you have to pay is €45 for standard installation.

I'd give them a call 0818 719 852

there was a free sky + box offer in the irish mail last week.I rang the number and am getting my free sky + box tomorow plus 2 months half price - all I had to pay was installation of €45 i think

Back