"Sketchers" - any good?

Caveat

Hi

I'm on an eternal quest to buy casual footwear that isn't quite a trainer/isn't quite a 'walking shoe' etc and these yokes have caught my eye.

I really like the look of them, but has anyone got any feedback on quality/comfort/quirks etc?

Thanks

Hi

I'm on an eternal quest to buy casual footwear that isn't quite a trainer/isn't quite a 'walking shoe' etc and these yokes have caught my eye.

I really like the look of them, but has anyone got any feedback on quality/comfort/quirks etc?

Thanks

I've had a got few pairs and love them. really really comfortable and long lasting.

I do a lot of standing in my night job and only shoes that never get sore feet.

I always by a few pairs when in the states as in the sketchers store you buy one and get the 2nd pair half price !!

I'm a massive fan of Sketchers, they're the only type I buy!

Comfort is a definate with these. Quality I am not massively happy with. I seem to go through loads, although I never untie them so thats probably my fault.

you can get them in loads of styles, from the normal chunky ones, to biker style, pumps and more. They really are a great brand, recommended by me to all!

(I'm wearing a pair now ;) )

OK thanks

I think I'll go for it - I suppose the 'chunky' type is what I'm talking about - look a bit like skateboard 'shoes'?

One question - just curious as it's not really going to influence my purchase:

I'm almost 40 - are sketchers 'a bit sad' for someone like me? :(

OK thanks

I think I'll go for it - I suppose the 'chunky' type is what I'm talking about - look a bit like skateboard 'shoes'?

I'm a touch older than that & love wearing Converse / Quicksilver!

OK thanks

Tk maxx often have "chunky" type casual runners.various makes and sizes,and a great variety,and cheap! Ive bought a few nice pairs that are exactly as you describe..

When Ive been there,all types of women were trying them on ,so No way should you be concerned about your age.

In fact,Id say teenagers wouldnt wear sketchers,more likly to wear "babychams" or converse,or dubes!

Sasha ( in the old days) :( used to sell them.

Hi

Thanks

i love sketchers, though i always only buy them when on holiday in USA as they are so much cheaper, shop around online, soooo comfy!

OK thanks

That's gas, Cav! I often wonder that when I'm wearing my Doc Marten oxblood boots! :D

No Cav, you can never be too old. I'm wearing the chunky ones, they're great.

Sketchers have an .ie and .co.uk online shop, and an ebay one too through Schue, both shipping to Ireland.

Don't think you can buy on their official Sketchers shop. All Schue shops stock them too obviously.

OK thanks

`

Sure me too....I dont care what age I am

Grand - good to know. Thanks all.

I'll put off the 'slacks' and cardigan for a few more years then. :)

Back