sites, planning, self-builds, and extensions

mitchelstown

How do the planning officers view the situation whereby the applicant in a planning application is trespassing unlawfully on vacant neighboring property in their efforts to fulfill the planning requirements in relation to parking?

How do the planning officers view the situation whereby the applicant in a planning application is trespassing unlawfully on vacant neighboring property in their efforts to fulfill the planning requirements in relation to parking?
What exactly are you asking. Your post is more like a statement rather than a query?

What exactly are you asking. Your post is more like a statement rather than a query?
My apology KOW. If it is proven that they are trespassing on the neighboring ground to fulfill planning parking regulations (commercial property) will they be refused planning when the owner of this same property refuses them permission to do so? Regards.

My apology KOW. If it is proven that they are trespassing on the neighboring ground to fulfill planning parking regulations (commercial property) will they be refused planning when the owner of this same property refuses them permission to do so? Regards.
I wouldn’t imagine kindly anyway.
Sorry Pinoy adventure. The commercial business in question are parking unlawfully in their attempt to conceal their business and prevent the ned to make planning application. The owner of the property is a nursing home resident with no person to look after her affairs.

Yes, you must have the landowners permission to obtain planning on it. Make sure a competent person submits an observation to the planning application outlining the true property boundaries and the extent of the incursion.

Reactions: KOW
As per Leo. 20 euro to make valid observation. You can do this online and pay over the phone.

Yes, you must have the landowners permission to obtain planning on it. Make sure a competent person submits an observation to the planning application outlining the true property boundaries and the extent of the incursion.
Thank you Leo for your reply.

Reactions: Leo
Thank you, Leo. I have taken note of your response of May 2020 with reference to (S) 157 (4b) 2001 P&D act in relation to the planning application whereby the applicant doesn't have ownership of ground being unlawfully used by him. Their planning will be lodged shortly therefore they could be facing serious problems because they can't operate within the confine of planning legislation without the use of their trespass ground.

Reactions: Leo
No problem, hopefully all works out for you.
I value your opinion. Could you please clarify the following? Commercial warehouse 118sq meters constructed without planning. The owner doesn't own the land on which this is built can they receive planning on the application which they have now been ordered to submit if the rightful owners give permission? or do they have to be registered owners of the land in question? Regards.

The owner doesn't own the land on which this is built can they receive planning on the application which they have now been ordered to submit if the rightful owners give permission? or do they have to be registered owners of the land in question? Regards.
If they have the owners consent they can obtain permission.

Thank you Leo.
Another thing worth pointing out, it does happen from time to time where someone inadvertently seeks and receives planning permission on someone else's property (think older developments where boundaries may not be clear. Just because someone gets planning permission in such circumstances does not entitle them to build on or develop another person's property.

Another thing worth pointing out, it does happen from time to time where someone inadvertently seeks and receives planning permission on someone else's property (think older developments where boundaries may not be clear. Just because someone gets planning permission in such circumstances does not entitle them to build on or develop another person's property.
Leo. Can other forum users view the interaction posts between you and me? If no, I can explain in more detail the problem surrounding my planning issue.

As above, public forum, open to all. Questions and public replies means that others with similar queries in future can benefit. We don't provide individual advice offline, I'd suggest talking to someone in the local authority planning department or someone familiar with planning in the area who is familiar with submitting planning applications or observations.

Back