ShowerWorks Showers?

ccon

Has anybody bought a ShowerWorks shower or had any dealings with this make of shower? I've seen them in TopLine hardwares and I’m thinking of purchasing one.

The thing I like about them is that they have two shower heads, one fixed head and the other one is flexible with a valve to switch between the shower heads. They are very simalar to Aqua type showers but are a lot cheaper.

i bought a showerworks mixer. nothing but trouble. it had a drip from the shower head that could not be fixed because there was a problem in the mixing case. it also leaked from the mixing case and caused untold damage to the inner side of the plasterboard wall. it took a while to find this out after getting various trades in. we went back to the seller and they referred the problem back to showerworks. showerworks eventually replaced the mixer with an alternative. 3 months later we found out that it too was also leaking from the mixing case and caused further damage to our wall. the thing was ripped out again and was placed with a different but well known brand from a different supplier. luckily, as our house was new, we didnt have to pay for the various trades because the builders provided a good after sales service. this took over a year to finally fix and after dealing with the various trades and plumbers, the best advice when it comes to mixers is to stick only to the well known popular brands which most plumbers know (such as myra) and not opt for ones like showerworks. There is a good risk that plumbers will install it incorrectly and or they cant determine what the fault is should there be one . instructions/manuals or no instructions/manuals.

Thanks for your advice Moylan1

We were actually told not too buy the product from a salesrep in TopLine. They said the exact same thing that the mixers were no good and that their after sales service was non existent...

It times to go and look and the better known brands

Back