Shower Installation

Renter27

Im buying a house that just has a bath in the bathroom so i will need to get a shower installed, either above the bath or separate in the bathroom, can anybody give me a rough estimation of how much this costs / takes to do ?

Thanks in advance

You will need a plumber to sort the plumbing , & an electrician to wire it ( assuming its an electric shower you are tinking of putting in)
~Somebody will have to patch the wall & tile it after they are finished & a shower door / screen will have to be put up

without tiling and depending on the route for cables any where between €650 and €800 all in, including shower and bath panel, assuming its going over an existing bath

a triton 90xr costs €230 approx (eurosales, ringsend) switch, cable, plumbing fittings etc, approx €80- €100 say €350 materials all in ,that leaves €300-€450 for a plumber and electrician for the best part of a day's work. Not forgetting the time it takes to purchase the above. So its not pricey really!

I know an electrician , i have the shower ( nice and cheap up north ) so I just need it plumbed in !!

sorry i was'nt quoting for the job . But in your post you ask for an estimated price and time it would take to do. If you have half the materials and know an electrician you should have said.

Yea hopefully it ll be a little cheaper having the shower etc. Every cent counts when setting up home !

Cheers !

Back