Should I sell or rent?

Try telling Sherry Fitzgerald that!
Don't forget the marketing budget; photos, myhome listings, etc. I'm aware of a few independent estate agents quoting 1%, but any of the better recognised names in Dublin are charging between 1.25% and 1.75%. I said 1.5 to cover the other costs as an average.

well i sold outside dublin earlier this year with DNG ( who are a big player ) for 1.25% and that was on an apartment worth only 165 k , it should be very doable to sell a house in dublin or anything in dublin for the same terms

the photos and myhome are so trivial , they should throw them in for a hundred euro , mine did

well i sold outside dublin
1.25% is the bottom end of what's available in Dublin, but yes that rate is available, as I've said above.

I've just been quoted 800 plus VAT for photos, web listings, place in national newspaper ad, and for-sale sign. A bit more than trivial I'd say.
The lowest quote i got was 450.

I'm currently selling a house in South Dublin.

1.25% is the bottom end of what's available in Dublin, but yes that rate is available, as I've said above.

I've just been quoted 800 plus VAT for photos, web listings, place in national newspaper ad, and for-sale sign. A bit more than trivial I'd say.
The lowest quote i got was 450.

I'm currently selling a house in South Dublin.

why would anyone bother with a newspaper add today ?

Back