Should I note the purchase of my PPR on my Form 11?

Call the Revenue and ask them they will set you right after 20 minutes or 2 months!! They will tell you the exact detail ask them for section references to really drive them crazy and come back to us with a ledge backed up complete answer. Is your residence a chargeable asset? Yes it is. PPR is a relief not an exemption or out of the scope. That is a small but important difference. The assets are chargeable but relieved rather than not being within the scope of tax. Chargeable assets include "property situated in the state" If you don't qualify for full PPRR you will be subject to tax on the non relieved gains in a future disposal. I would include it in the purchase to be 100% correct. However I would think that very very few include it there and if the Revenue start worrying about that sort of thing I think you have already won!!!

Does CGT relief for the disposal of land or buildings under section 604A of the taxes consolidation act 1997 - treatment of enhancement expenditure - Finance Act 2012 - need to be noted on Form 11/12?

Back