Short Term Loan

tosullivan

I have some money on request from a 90 day savings account but wont be in my account until end of Feb, however, I need to pay the balance (approx. €15k) for a recent car purchase in the next 7 days

Is there any banks, etc that offer short term loans that I can pay off in a few months and pay a nominal amount of interest?

Thanks

mods: please move if I have posted in the incorrect section

Have you tried asking the bank if they will waiver the 90 days notice or apply an interest penalty in lieu of 90 days notice not been given?

Does anyone know if I got a loan from AIB and when I get the funds transferred that I could pay off balance? Their website says no penalties for paying additional payments

TOSULLIVAN.

If you get a loan (not HP) there is no penalty in settling early.ie borrow k15 and repay as soon as possible to reduce interest.

I have some money on request from a 90 day savings account but wont be in my account until end of Feb, however, I need to pay the balance (approx. €15k) for a recent car purchase in the next 7 days

Is there any banks, etc that offer short term loans that I can pay off in a few months and pay a nominal amount of interest?

This is a crazy idea. How much will 15K cost you for 2 months. How much will you lose by withdrawing from your savings account?

How did it come to pass that all of a sudden you are in a panic for 15K?

Then they are the people to ask for the loan then aren't they. You didn't say why this is all of a sudden?

I didn't say because its my business

AIB will give me a loan with no penalties for early repayment. Just cost me 3 months in interest but cest la vie

I didn't say because its my business

AIB will give me a loan with no penalties for early repayment. Just cost me 3 months in interest but cest la vie
3 months interest @ 9% on k15 = circa 300.

Most posters don,t give their own name and that makes it easier to give potential private business and makes comments fuller..

Back