Short term lease - 1 month

Lamps

Im moving out of my place soon and rather than having to move back home (dont think i could do it) im lookign for somewhere i could rent for about a month while i find a new place (dont want to rush it this time).

Someone told me about aparthotels and the like...but are they a rip off??

Anyone any ideas?? Or maybe a hotel could do me a deal for a few weeks??

anything so i dont have to move home!!

I'd say a hotel might do a deal.. but I'd say you'd be looking at about 1,200 minimum.. depends where you are of course.

A B&B might do it for less...

Or sleep in your car and take showers in a swimming pool or gym.

we stayed on a camping site in a tenth once with two kids and a dog in wicklow for two weeks between rental properties to avoid this problem.
I took holidays and my husband commuted by car to Dublin every day. It was a great time actually and we saved a fortune!!!

Camping for one night is to much for me!

Thanks for the suggestion but i couldnt live in a tent!!

Anymore ideas? I thought id get a student type place handy enoguh, but no.

If anyone has somewhere sitting empty and needs a renter for a month, PM me! Who knows if i like it i may even take it on for the year.

You could try here but it's often holiday lets.

A lot of students move out around this time and are trying to get people to take their leases till september -it might work out cheaper. Contact estate agents in your area perhaps someone selling a house may appreciate a short term let?

Why not try short term lets. The price is somewhat higher than normal renting but maybe worth it. I know people who do this type of business in D4. Have a look at DAFT for places.

Try gumtree.ie - I have found that site invaluable.

I have no affiliation with the site.

What about a hostel? If there are any near by, you should be able to negotiate a good deal. Into the bargain you will meet some interesting people in the communal areas and have a bit of craic - you could even rent yourself out as a local guide ;)

Im a male, will ahve the female with me to though :)

Lookign to rent in Dublin, preferbly Dublin 22/24 or surrounding areas.

Back