Shoe related present

onway

Trying to think of a present for a friend - mid 30's and mad about shoes!!!Don't really want to just buy her a pair of shoes - any ideas on something shoe-related that I could get???

What about a book about shoes - I remember looking through a great one in my library that showed the history of shoes. I'm sure Amazon would give you some ideas.

Shoe ornament? There are beautiful china shoes - great for shoe potty individuals.

What about some kind of shoe storage? There's a place in Harolds Cross, think it's called Storage Solutions, that do different types of shoe rack.
Bought some there myself last year.
Or shoe trees? Those things that help shoes keep their shape...or are they just for mens shoes?

there's a shoe horn in habitat designed by manolo blahnik. not very useful but makes a great ornament.

What about one of those lovely French style prints you see on boutique walls or in shops like Costelloe & Costelloe. I'm sure there's one of a shoe.

Trying to think of a present for a friend - mid 30's and mad about shoes!!!Don't really want to just buy her a pair of shoes - any ideas on something shoe-related that I could get???

A full or for all those days spent in silly high heels ;)

Back