Shed or dead

Erith

I have a common or garden shed in the back garden I want to relocate to another site; a smallish one with an inclined roof. Has anyone got a clue how I could go about moving the sucker? Is it possible to hire a truck to lift it over the back wall and move it? Could a few lads lift it over the wall onto a flat bed truck? Is it a piece of cake to dismantle and reassemble? Where am I and why am I here?

Well if you know somebody with a flatbed truck and a boom crane it will be easy...straight lift using webbing straps .Otherwise it is probably just nailed or screwed at the corners and should be easy to disassemble/reassemble. You then transport it on a strong roof rack or trailer. The roof is probably mineral felt and this is kinda delicate ...easy to tear so be careful with that bit.
How big is the shed?

Erith,

Same problem myself recently. Father-in law kindly donated me his shed which was quite big.

I called into the company where the shed was originally bought and got talking to one of the lads working there who agreed to move it for me for a few bob....

Back