share trading national irish bank

ocean

im just about to open an account with nib to start share trading, im very interested in stock market and the way nib have it set up i think makes it easy to use, has anyone any info on this please
thanks t

No dividends either which may be significant in some cases. I don't think that it's meaningful to just say "use spread betting" without outlining all of the pros and cons versus direct and indirect share investments. Some of these should be covered in the key posts.

im just about to open an account with nib to start share trading, im very interested in stock market and the way nib have it set up i think makes it easy to use, has anyone any info on this please
thanks t

I've used it for a while - find it easy to use, and can trade shares over quite a few exchanges online - e.g. Canada, Germany, UK etc. However, don't rely on the site itself for up-to-date last traded prices as they are often close of bus previous day. Mind you, you can put orders on etc based on current prices if you look them up elsewhere so there is no realy downside to that. Really speedy execution, and you can put orders on out to 30days. Charges are probably about the best for the Irish market, especially funds where there is no minimum charge and the cost is 0.5% (i think, as its a while since purchasing!) currently long and wrong!

Back