sendit.com

M

Maceface

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ordered anything from these guys in the last month or so.
I ordered something which was shipped on the 2nd and another that was shipped on the 4th, but have still not received it.
Just wondering if this was normal. My CDWOW arrived last week, but nothing from this crowd.

I am someone there has ordered the new Return of the King. Anyone received it yet?

Ta,

Haven't used them but their website says they're in Dunmurry in Belfast.

Amazon (UK) says "Return of the King" is released Dec 10th!

Sluice

Re: sendit.com (formerly Blackstar.co.uk)

I pre-ordered LOTR:ROTK extended edition from them a few months ago - got an email last Friday to say that it had shipped!

I am expecting it to arrive before the weekend. Will update the board when it arrives, if anyone is interested.

The 4 discs came in at £17.49 sterling and I got a squid off due to a promotion - came in at less than 24 Euros which is a lot better than cdwow, play.com, etc. :)

And don't even think of buying it in HMV :$ or other ripoff merchants in Dublin.

Re: sendit.com (formerly Blackstar.co.uk)

Amazon (UK) says "Return of the King" is released Dec 10th!

Official release date was 10th Dec.

I gather some Internet resellers got it beforehand, and probably shipped in order of, well, orders. :)

I ordered LOTR off them.
Got an email last week to say it was shipped on the 4th.
I received it last friday ie the 10th.
Total cost allowing for the 2 pound discount came to just under 23 euro

I've ordered loads of stuff from these guys. Stuff has always arrived be it between 10 and 29 days after shipping.

The DVDs (at least) seem to come from Jersey.

I assume the slowness is due to Jersey, Royal and the Irish postal service.

If there is an issue/problem - returns are sent to Belfast.

Have used them before.....

.... got the same e-mail to say shipped on the 4th ( even though the LOTR wasn't out til the 10th ). No sign of same yet but am confident it will appear based on previous experience with them.

Re: Have used them before.....

Cheers.

I was hoping to get it this week (but defo before Christmas as one item is a pressie).

Finges crossed....

Re: Got mine....

Mine arrived at home on Sunday - just as well I was in to accept delivery, as it wouldn't fit through the letterbox.

Mine arrived today (Work - city center) - 13 days after shipping.

Mine arrived today (Work - city centre) - 13 days after shipping.

Same delivery time as mine - must have been shipped via Middle Earth. :)

Back