Send a bouquet of Flower to the Irish President

hakouna

It is a special type of Flowers - First time in Ireland , I wanted to promote my new business by making it so special and send it to the most special person for almost every one in the Republic .
What do you think - is it too much for a start , or I have to be moderate with my dreams and such things never reach the president ?

send it to george hook on news talk

means more to a lot of dubs and corkish people than the president

Send a bunch of flowers to somebody / institution that you think does good work - ie nurses at the Childrens Hospital, the Irish rugby team, a random new mum at Holles street, somebody who did the best in the Leaving Cert - there are endless posibilities - you could even make it a mothly event.

It is a special type of Flowers - First time in Ireland , I wanted to promote my new business by making it so special and send it to the most special person for almost every one in the Republic .
What do you think - is it too much for a start , or I have to be moderate with my dreams and such things never reach the president ?

Yeah its publicity you want and the press or launch events or a Daytime TV show etc ( somewhere visual is surely NB ) .

El Pres may send a thankyou letter at best but that will give you no publicity.

the most special person for almost every one in the Republic?

Whats so special about her ? Apart from her office absorbing a huge amount of taxpayers money from a relatively small nation of taxpayers, what did she ever do ? Send it to some poor unfortunate patient in a hospital instead.

To be fair I'm making an educated guess in saying hakouna might perhaps be a non-national. Anyone Irish suggesting to me that we all love our beloved leader in the park, would be given the address of a local medical practicioner. While I've nothing particularly against her, except perhaps her early 80's referendum/media involvement, and the fact that she hasn't been elected to the role this time, I won't be sending flowers to the Aras anytime soon. Good luck with the flower selling business hakouna but the idea seems a bit strange to me.

George Hook is a good suggestion or the late night talk shows on the radio usually have a good following, maybe FM104 or a national provider if that is you target market?

Back