Selling Overseas Property Quickly

mchugh2008

Anyone have any experience with good real estate companies PROACTIVE in selling property abroad - mainly Malaga Spain and Black Sea Bulgaria. I need a quick sale and am fed-up with the agents I am dealing with. They tell me that they may have a client coming to see the property or they may have a buyer and then weeks later nothing. They seem to play this game and then ask me to drop my price further each time as the market keeps dropping. Seems like they are just adding properties to their books in case someone walks into their agency but not proactively marketing it even though they want 7% t0 10% - crazy. They all are keen to put the property on their website too but again there are so many websites out there - who can be looking at them all. I just dont know what to do and its frustrating the hell out of me. Please tell me someone else has the same problems?

Meat to say that the agent i have is irish but maybe I should be looking for a Spanish or Bulgarian agent. Any advice would be greatful.

The best agency in Bulgaria is Address. I dealt with them years ago and found them to be professional. You'll always get a few dodgy ones even in Address but overall I found them quite good. See - address.bg.

For Bulgaria you need to get address to value your apartment. If you set an unrealistic price it will just sit on the market.

I ahve dealt with a company called get rid of your property. They have access to numerous agents in Russia, which seems to be a welathy country now, relative to the rest of Europe. They sold aproperty for a relation of mine through their website.

I don't work for them or have any allegiance. They are just the company I know of

Commercial, thanks a million. Any idea where they are based or how I can find them. Have you used them and if its not too rude to ask, what did they do for you. Sorry to be so nosy

Sounds like . Their website was first registered on 18 December last.

Caveat vendor, whoever you go with.

mchugh2008, I've deleted one of your earlier posts (relating to the Address agency). Please read the posting guidelines, especially #, before posting again.

My apologies, just saw red when the company name was mentioned because of previous issues. Sorry to all concerned.

My neighbour had a property in Alicante and sold it last year himself.

He had a large banner made and tied it onto the balcony. A man from Madrid saw it, liked the location and bought the apartment.

The banner cost €50 and the apartment took a month to sell.

Maybe he just got lucky, I don't know, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for your advice. The only problem is where the apartment is located. I dont think anyone will see it from where it is. I really need to get it marketed with a good agency I think.

Anyone looking for a quick exit cash sale, and realistic about todays market and pricing, let me know

I have a 2 bed appt. in Spain I would like to sell maybe you would be interested?

Back