selling 2nd hand books

C

ccs

Anyone know of 2nd hand bookshop that will buy books (I'm running out of bookshelf space)

Anyone know of 2nd hand bookshop that will buy books (I'm running out of bookshelf space)

where in the country?

In Dublin, Chapters bookstore used to buy them, but you get very little for them, youd almost be as well off just donating to charity.

Cork - Vibes and Scribes on Bridge Street or The Shelf on Georges Quay. Or lots of charity shops would be delighted with them.

The exchange bookshop in Dalkey will buy good quality secondhand books, particularly more recent releases. Also the secondhand bookshop next to Weirs pub in Dun Laoghaire and Eamonn's bookshop in Sandycove.

In Galway Charlie Byrnes Bookstore will take them off your hands and give you credit to buy more from their shop.

Wherever you take them, here's a tip: only bring in a few at a time. A friend of mine used to exchange books for credit in Vibes & Scribes in Cork, but found she got a better deal per book when bringing in only four books for exchange than say, a stack of twelve books.

I sell mine in bulk on ebay make sure you get them weighed in post office to get correct postage though especially if sending to uk.

Back