SEI grants how much would i need to top up by?

Maxie37

I am going to apply for grants for BER, cavity wall insulation, roof insulation and upgrade of a gas boiler and controls. I know what the grant values are , but I am just wondering approx how much all of this work would cost on a 3 bed semi D approx 900sq ft. I want to know if it worth my while applying as I may not be able to afford the work if its too expensive. Also, if anyone knows anyone in Bray that can do this work and is reputable i would appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Keep in mind that you have to pay first, and you only get the grant after you've paid (the installer must sign a declaration to the effect that he's been paid and SEI must get that before the grant issues).

Neighbour got her external walls pumped with foam and her attic insulated for 1500, similar house to yours. She has been quoted 2000 for the energy efficient boiler which she has not got in yet. She has her approval from the SEI.

Also, if anyone knows anyone in Bray that can do this work and is reputable i would appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Please seek recommendations in the appropriate forum, any posted here will be removed.
Leo

Back