seeking Realiable agent in Russia to sell Bulgarian Property for our Co.

S

sean boylan

I am looking for a reliable agent in Russia to sell Bulgarian Property for me. Someone who will work closely with my Company which has over 20 years experience of the Bulgarian Market. Can contact me on skype or email.

Hi Sean

sorry for Butting in here but you may be able to help me.
My partner has a 1 bed property in Sunny Beach sitting idel at the moment. would you be abel to help in this matter?

Thanks

Hi, There is a Moscow-based company called Consulting Group ALL2B. They are selling overseas properties for the Russian market mainly. Look for Artur Kostandov. GT

Hi
could you please give any contact details for this company or any other reliable company involved in property sales in Bulgaria- Black Sea area.

Just gave VIPPROPERTY.EU a €150 deposit to sell my apartment in Aheloy. They seem to think they can sell it at a reasonably price. Time will tell.

Hi Claragh,

Can I ask you what the €150 deposit payment is for ?

Good luck with your sale

They charge 150 euro registration fee and 6% commission on completion of sale.

got in contact with vipproperty. they said they had 10 years experience with the prioperty market and if i gave them a 150 euro deposit thay would sell in the russian market no problem. I googled them and checked their website. nothing on google about them and their website was only brought online this year, funny for a company in business 10 years.
sounds like a scam to be honest, hopefully i will be proven wrong as i am trying to sell in sunny beach myself...

They visited my apt and took photo's. They have these photo's and apt details now on their web site. Hopefully they are what they say they are. Time will tell. I keep you posted.

Hi,

I think if property agents had any hope in selling a property they would not charge a fee upfront its just one more way of extorting money from people you can call it what you like a scam etc.

Anyone ever hear of Bulgarian Properties??...they claim to be one of the largest estate agents...though they seem expensive too!

Hi,

Just look at the amount of properties on this web site and they charge a large fee to advertise your property, if they thought they had any hope in selling it they would advertise it for free. Just one more you know what you may as well give it to charity. Why not find someone who will at least advertise it for free it will not cost you anything. You cannot sell into a market which had no resale market to begin with. You have to wait until then the only buyers will be people with a very small budget say 30 to 60K max looking for bargain Basement properties or cash sales.

Hi,

If you contact the agents they will ask you the asking price of your apartment and will advertise the apartment at this amount straight away it will be over priced. If the agents were upfront they would inform you your apartment is worth at least 20 -30% less than what you paid for it and would advertise it at a price which it may sell. You work it out they know apartments will not sell only interested in getting in the fee.

Anyone ever hear of Bulgarian Properties??...they claim to be one of the largest estate agents...though they seem expensive too!

Bulgarian Properties cannot even sell in their own developments at the moment. I don't see what hope they have of selling yours.

Sean Boylan is the name of a guy I spoke to before regarding the sale of my partner's apartment in Bulgaria. He was working as part of a company called extrasales (website I think was extrasales.eu). I wonder if the OP is this person?

They were charging €500 to take a property on. I didn't go for it for the reasons people gave above. If they were so sure they would sell it, they would not need an upfront fee.

Sale of property Bulgaria

Just gave VIPPROPERTY.EU a €150 deposit to sell my apartment in Aheloy. They seem to think they can sell it at a reasonably price. Time will tell.

Hi Claragh,

Just enquiring did VIP property manage to sell your property?

Because I have been approached by a similiar company and wondering if it a scam

Back