Seeking a decent list of European funds

giddings

Can anyone recommend a decent website that lists / screens the mutual funds and ETFs available to European investors?

I have self-directed retirement accounts with Davy. Their platform lists ~1200 mutual funds and ETFs, but its ability to compare and filter is terrible.

Thanks for any advice

BTW, I've checked out the screeners at etf.com and etfdb.com, but they're both set up for US investors. Or at least, I can't see how to get down from the 2,300 ETFs that they list, to the ~500 available through Davy. Same thing on other sites for actively managed mutual funds.

These old posts were all I could find on AAM:

Can anyone recommend a decent website that lists / screens the mutual funds and ETFs available to European investors?

I have self-directed retirement accounts with Davy. Their platform lists ~1200 mutual funds and ETFs, but its ability to compare and filter is terrible.

Thanks for any advice

Hi giddings,

We would be delighted to help you with your query. If you contact the Davy Select pensions team they will arrange for a member of the investment team to assist you.

The investment team will be able to prepare a fund list based on your criteria. As an execution only platform, they will not be able to provide you with investment advice.

We are sorry to hear that the platform fund screeners are giving you a poor user experience. We use Morningstar and would be interested in getting additional feedback or any suggestions you have for improvement.

Best regards
davyselect

Thanks for that, will do. Good to know that you're on this forum and listening out for feedback, nice one

We would be delighted to help you with your query. If you contact the Davy Select pensions team they will arrange for a member of the investment team to assist you.

:)

Back