Second hand toys - who will take them?

I too have a lot of second toys that my children have outgrown and are in very good condition. I would hate to throw them out and would feel much better if I could donate them to some charity. I'd appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction. I have phoned the local Childrens Hospital but due to infection control, they do not accept second hand toys.

hi, Am Agnes njiri from Western part of kenya.Am a mother of two, Camilla 12 years and Evans 8 years. I worship with bungoma bible school. I have a calling in the children ministry. We support street children and orphans. Currenlty am staying with one orphan her name is philis.

Im in need of support. majority of the families in kenya live in poverty. Parents can only afford one meal in a day so it makes it very difficult for parents to buy even a small toy for a child because they consider it as luxury. I am putting up a small place for the children to play and be happy especially those who are less previllaged. If their is anyone out their with a heart for the children kindly i need your assistance. I need toys and any other kind of support to set up an amuzement park for the children.

Thank you in advance and God bless you!

Agnes

Back