Seat Selection on Continental Airlines

Hey Bgirl, that's handy so for ye that they will go straight to Dublin on the way back. We're coming home from Newark anyway as we're spending some time in NY too. Have a great holiday and happy shopping :D

Hi all,Am flying with Continental on Fri morning and have tried on their website to select seat to no avail..The site says that my seat will be allocated on check in...As I have a long journey to Shannon I was hoping to check in online,,,,so is it just a matter of taking what you get at that stage??? Thank you...

Hi all,Am flying with Continental on Fri morning and have tried on their website to select seat to no avail..The site says that my seat will be allocated on check in...As I have a long journey to Shannon I was hoping to check in online,,,,so is it just a matter of taking what you get at that stage??? Thank you...

call continental first thing tomorrow (Thurs) morning. They release extra seats and exit rows the day before flight and they will allocate your seats over the phone.
Ask if row 8 d, e and f are available - very good seats!

Thank you very much,,,Will do that..Wont need d,e and f...Am only little,,,so one will do...Do you think aisle or window better for long flight????Your reply much appreciated...

Thank you very much,,,Will do that..Wont need d,e and f...Am only little,,,so one will do...Do you think aisle or window better for long flight????Your reply much appreciated...
Personally I prefer an aisle , can get up and move about without disturbing those beside me , but everyone has their own preference.

Thank you Shark,,,,All sorted this morning,,,Most seats gone ,but got a good aisle seat,,,Very grateful for the help......

Back