scanning doc and changing date?

messedaround

anyone know how to do this , ive a document i got 6 months ago but rather than req another one off the company is there some way i can scan it and change the date ?? would save me soo much time (3 weeks)
Thanks L

forgery ?? all i wanna do is change a date on a simple document so as i dont have to re apply for another one which takes longer than the time i have ,the doc would be identical to the one i have if i waited the 3 weeks i just simply need it asap , im hardly frank abignail now ,

This works for me if your using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer scan the document save it, open the scanned document in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, right click anywhere over the document to open the menu, click on Open With and select Paint document should open in Paint programme, in the right hand column click the text box tool (the A icon), draw a box over the date you want to change and type in the new date.

If this doesn’t work can you advise what programme the scanned document opens in when you want to view it?

A related trick I've been using recently to fill in Acrobat (PDF) files which aren't natively editable is to use the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer to print the PDF file to a TIFF file. You can then then use the Microsoft Word 'Format/Background ...' option to select the TIFF file as the document background. Hey presto the PDF is now a background image in your document. Some sleight of hand and paragraph formatting will shift text into the right areas.

Or, if you want to be the laughing stock of all your friends, you could use pencil and paper.

God this site is just the dogs !! altogether , really helpfull and thanks to all hope i can master it , any one do house calls !!!!!!!!!!! joke ,god forbid ill be getting links senr to me for call girl websites ! thanks again hope it works for me :)

Back