SaxoBank - My Trader

Dman35

Hi Folks,

I've been using 'SaxoBank - My trader' for a last number of yrs. To date I've found it quite good, however the level of Customer Services / help is getting less and less.
I have a simple question on how to generate Dividend reports for dividends I rec'd in 2017, as can't get them to generate using the app but couldn't find any number to ring to ask customer service and can only log a ticket via the app and to date haven't heard anything back..

This got me concerned about what if I had a real issue with them as I've quite a bit tied up with them via about 20 different share holdings.
What happens if the worst happens and SaxoBank goes bang, how do you get your money back that is invested in individual share holdings which I can currently can only accessed via their application? What about cash held in my Saxo account??

Any input / thoughts greatly appreciated..

Tks

If that's the same outfit as Saxo UK / Saxo Trader Go, I login to the main web site from a PC, under Account there's an option to report dividends by period, outputs to a PDF or Excel.

+44 (0)207 151 2100

I believe they're covered under the UK investor compensation fund for 50K per individual investor.

Back