Saturday Business Program on RTE

M

MAC

Just caught a clip on the above program on Saturday when a guy from the Investment CLub Network was tipping a couple of shares.

After his tips he said something like "for anyone looking for a surefire return we recommend Ryanair which can be bought for $25.5 and if you promise to sell at the end of November for $26.5 you are garaunteed a 6% return".

I'm think he called these warrants or promisory notes. If anyone heard the full interview or has more information I would be grateful to be enlightened.

Thanks
MAC

Hi MAC,

The show is called the business. [broken link removed]
You can listen to old programmes on the web.

The Business

When: Saturday, 11.30am
Presenters: John Murray & Robert Shortt
Producer: Mary Curtin
Comment Line: 1850 719 335
Email: [email protected]

The Business is a weekly look at the world of business and personal finance with John Murray and Robert Shortt.

The Business is a half-hour magazine programme focusing on the key issues of the day in business, the economy and personal finance. It will also examine the performance of blue-chip and up and coming companies, monitor the development of competition in key sectors, and provide on-going advice from experts on personal finance.

ajapale
btw.. individual shares and in particular shares of that airline are not discussed here ;)

"that" airline

Ajapale,

Thanks a million for the link....... actually believe it or not that previous thread had escaped my mind regarding THAT airline, obviously the counselling is paying off :)

They did mention I think Elan too so that might have been a better example rather than starting a 3rd world war!

Thanks again
MAC

No joy with the radio link?

Couldn't get the link to the program to work - can anyone throw some light on the notion put forward on the program where there is a garaunteed base price above todays price?

Thanks
MAC

Back