San Sebastian - accommodation

jt_dublin

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend some self catering accommodation near San Sebastian in the north of Spain. We will be there for about 10 days at the start of June. Ideally we would like a house or large apartment, 3 bedrooms that can sleep 7, with a swimming pool and some outside space, and within about 15 minutes drive to the beaches & the centre of San Sebastian. I've done a bit of searching on the internet but havent found an exact match.

Also, any recommendations for restaurants, places to visit etc..

Thanks,
JT.

Also, any recommendations for restaurants, places to visit etc..

Thanks,
JT.

It's got more Michelin stars per head of population than anywhere else in the world so good restaurants will not be a problem, affordable ones will be!

Friends went before and were astounded by the quality of food in the local bars. They simply ate where the locals did and had a great time.

Everyone, thanks for the replies. I'm really looking forward to seeing this part of Spain. I'm just surprised at the price of accomodation here. We are a family of 7, going there for 10 days and it looks like we will be paying about eur 1500 for an apartment. Down on the costas (in the smaller coastal towns) we have rented houses with access to a pool for about 800 for 10 days.

Cheers,
JT.

Back