Samsung mp3 player - who delivers to Rep of Ireland?

Lee May

Having a lot of trouble ordering a particular mp3 player (with fm radio) Samsung yp q1 (8 GB). Peats.ie do not have it, nor Komplett, Pixmania does not have it and Amazon has it (via hughes direct) but won't deliver to Rep of Ireland. Laskys have it but wont deliver here (or in NI) either so getting frustrated. Don't know anyone who lives in the North of Ireland who could take delivery for me and from whom I could get it later. Any other ideas anyone please? Cant find a contact e-mai address for Samsung here. Thanks in Advance

Having a lot of trouble ordering a particular mp3 player (with fm radio) Samsung yp q1 (8 GB). Peats.ie do not have it, nor Komplett, Pixmania does not have it and Amazon has it (via hughes direct) but won't deliver to Rep of Ireland. Laskys have it but wont deliver here (or in NI) either so getting frustrated. Don't know anyone who lives in the North of Ireland who could take delivery for me and from whom I could get it later. Any other ideas anyone please? Cant find a contact e-mai address for Samsung here. Thanks in Advance

Google > AdvanceMP3
Based in the UK,and found them very good to deal with.

Thanks Marantze,

That website is amazing. I have pre-ordered as my model is out of stock. They apparently do indeed deliver here and I have great hopes. Also good price. Many thanks.

probably too late but just in case the other one doesn't work out. (I think this is the right model)

Back