Sales in Garden Furniture

Newbie!

Hi, Im looking for a four seater timber garden furniture set and to be honest dont have alot to spend at the mo. Went into the 50% Dunnes sale today (which was really great - no crap in it) but the four seater i had wanted wasnt in the sale. Do Woodies, B&Q etc. have sales at the end of the summer? I can wait for a while to get it...

I noticed Atlantic Homecare have already knocked down the prices of some of their garden furniture. I bought a gorgeous table and chairs for the garden about 4 weeks ago and they cost me €799. Was in Atlantic during the week and the same set had been reduced to €550 :mad: . I was raging i had bought the furniture so early, especially since i haven't even had a chance to use it yet because of the crappy weather.
.... Maybe today though. Looking pretty sunny out there :)

Last edited:
Hi Tesco have a half price sale this weekend aswell i seen it advertised in the Independent today or check out their website even

I can never understand the point of paying a lot of money for garden furniture in this country as we very seldom get the weather to obtain maximum use from it.

Back