Ryanair: Shannon to Tenerife Easter 2010

ted

I'm trying to book flights for Easter 2010 to Tenerife from Shannon. I can get flights out in late March but nothing coming back in April. Is this because the April 2010 onwards schedule has not been announced and if so does anyone have an idea when the schedule will be announced?

i know on the aer lingus site you can only book say 364 days or in and around that figure ahead..maybe they the same

The reason for this is that Ryanair have only committed themselves to the Canary Islands up to the end of March 2010 as the Spanish Govt have reduced landing fees, taxes etc to zero for all airlines until then. I believe this decision will be reviewed by the Spanish Govt around Xmas and if it continues, I'd imagine Ryanair and others will stay on. If not???

If not..... i am sure O'Leary will find a way to drop passengers off on a little sand dune 10 mile off coast :D

Buyer beware, Ryanair dumped Fuerteventura this January because of some spurious disagreement with the local business authorities:mad:

Back