Ryanair "Priority Boarding"

Do you rent a car at Carcassonne airport? When we were there we got the train from Carcassonne train station to Narbonne but never ventured any further. Are theere good train or bus connections from Narbonne to the coastal areas?

I always get a good deal from Hertz (Ryanair link) at Carcassonne so haven't used trains much. My friends who live within 20 kms. of Narbonne find the service & connections excellent & very good value. From Narbonne you can go west to Perpignan & Barcelona. Go east to Montpellier & Marseilles. Suggest you look at http://www.tgv.co.uk (www.tgv.co.uk) for details on routes, timetables,fares, etc.

I am not entirely convinced that this whole episode took place at all. But, taking it at face value there is a case to be answered. Ryanair would lose handsomely.

I agree. I have my doubts about this.

I experienced a similar event leaving Gatwick airport. The behavour of the check in staff was terrible. Following a series of their staf member changing check in desks while we stood in line and swapping like fools, while we lost our place in the queues, as the check in lady moved and eveentually decided to stay put. A young man asked some pertinent questions, in a nice fashion. She was very rude. He requested the lady's staff ref no. she refused. I was behind the gentleman and suggested he use his mobile phone instead for identification. She then refused to let me check in. I stood my ground and said no one else was going to check in before me as it was my turn. She called for a manager who did not arrive and she was forced to eventually check me in.
When we were all boarded they announced that they had an extra passenger on board. They asked the person to identify themself. They roughly checked the baggage in the overhead bins and asked each person 'is this yours'. They did not remove any of the bags, so their checking was inefficient. Eventually they announced they had made a mistake and we took off. I did not feel safe on tht journey. If this is how they check for safety in the baggage then we were lucky no body had addded anything sinister. Browtal

Back