Ryanair complaints Department......email address?

Grizzly

I booked flights with Ryanair two days ago. The flight was due to fly Dublin to Marseille in late May at 12.00 mid day.

I never received the usual confirmation email.

I contacted them through their Facebook message system.

After two days I eventually got an email but I noticed that the mid day flight was now leaving at 18.35. Six and a half hours later.

This was not suitable so I contacted them again. They sent me the address of their refund application form online.

I completed the form, ticking the box where it states that my flight has been delayed by more than 3.5 hours. I am getting an error message telling me that my flight has NOT been delayed by more than 3.5 hours. I cannot process the refund.

I have now contacted the person through their Facebook page who now doesn't want to know.....saying that they only deal with social media. They won't even give me an address to send an email to.

Does anyone have the email address of the department that might deal with this?

Thanks

It's not a delayed flight.

It's a changed to the scheduled time of departure.

This is presumably a different form.

Your flight hasn't been delayed, it has been rescheduled. Is there an option that matches that?

Grizzley are you absolutely certain the flight times have changed in the last two days. Check your junk or spam or deleted box to see if the confirmation is there. It is odd you didn't get an email if the flight times have changed, they send those if the times have changed by even 5 minutes.

You wouldn't be the first to make a mistake on the times. (Flight times change, in general, twice a year. Halloween and April, other than that when they are launching new routes, or taking stock of bookings).

Log onto the website and go to my bookings, you should be able to see your booking there. (You can also print that but if it's long the bottom of it does not print.)

Nowadays you have 24 hours to change a booking where you made a mistake for free.

The best way to contact them is via their 'chat'.

If it's you made the error, well the best of luck with that. It might be cheaper to do a new booking rather than 'change' a booking.

Grizzley are you absolutely certain the flight times have changed in the last two days.
Absolutely. When Ryanair announced their new route to Marseille last June I started tracking it. The prices were initially c €45 and €65 depending on the day of the week. Flights leaving at 12.00 mid day and arriving in Marseille at 15.20.

I predicted that the prices might drop and two days ago they dropped to €27. I jumped at these prices and bought one way.

No confirmation email arrived after I purchased, so as per above I had to request one. Only to find that the flight times had changed to 18.30. Six and a half hours later.

Now their refunds form are stating that they have not changed.

Yet if you log in to www.ryanair.com and search Dublin to Marseille they have "nil" flights available...........despite the fact that I only booked these two days ago.

So they now have "nil" flights available for May 2020 and will not give me a refund for the flights that I booked but no longer exist?

Ok Grizzly I've noticed things like this with Ryanair myself. You have to re jig the website. I've had occassions where I couldn't book flights for a couple of weeks even. I put it down to Ryanair 'fixing' their websites. I'll have a look on the Ryanair website myself for you. For May next year.

And I'm back. You are correct. There doesn't appear to be any flights available. So I googled. And got a search engine. On Opodo. That was a Friday to a Sunday in May. Out with Aer Lingus back with Ryanair. (Clearly a problem on the Ryanair website currently. )

Airline: Ryanair

15:35 - 16:55

Marseille (MRS) to Dublin (DUB)
Marseille-Provence, Marseille (MRS) to Dublin, Dublin (DUB)

 1 small bag included

Ryanair allows 1 free item (e.g. handbag, laptop case, small backpack) which must fit under the seat in front (40x25x20cm).

2h 20'
Journey duration: 2h 20'

No stops

Last edited:
Thanks Bronte. It seems that they are now rescheduling all their flight times to Marseille or cancelling them. I cannot get anyone from Ryanair to respond to my queries.

So the times and dates that were available for the last 4 months are no longer available from today....yet I was able to book them two days ago. I have eventually received a confirmation for a flight that no longer exists and the departure time for this flight that"no longer exists" has changed by 6.5 hours to boot. I booked the 27th May outward only.

I just want a refund at this stage but I cannot even process that, because their system does not appear to have registered the flight that they sold me two days ago.

They have just uploaded their new revised schedule to Marseille a few minutes ago. Different flight times and more expensive prices than they had two days ago.

They have just uploaded their new revised schedule to Marseille a few minutes ago. Different flight times and more expensive prices than they had two days ago.

Hold steady and you may use this to your advantage. I know it has worked in my favour a few times. They are more 'flexible' in these circumstances.

I guess what happened was that you were probably one of the first people to book these flights for next May.

Why their system would allow you to book specific flights for a certain time and date when they had intended changing these is beyond me. It now seems that their own system does not recognise the original flights that they sold you but is only recognising their new rescheduled flights. That is why they are saying that the flight times have not changed.

I have gone round and around their website trying to get a person to deal with an email. I guess they just want you to phone their premium phone number even though the fault is theirs and not yours.

It appears that you are not the only one. There is a thread over on Boards about it. I don't know why Ryanair won't own up to it?

Living Off The Splash;111465157 said:
Booked flights with Ryanair. They have now changed the flight time by six and a half hours. No use to me. I have gone in to their refund page and inputted all the details of my flight. I have ticked the box where it says that "flight times changed by more that 3.5 hours".
I am now getting a "cannot process" message because my flights have NOT been changed by more than 3.5 hours.........but they have......

Hours spent on this already......

I’d say the Ryanair helpdesk don’t know about the flight schedule change. No need to ring the premium phone line, , chat room is free.

Back