Ryanair changed my flight times and they don't suit me

Incidentally are Marsupial and Dr. Strangelove one and the same person or of the same mind....they follow each other around with their "likes".

I can only speak for 50% of us, but if he's anything like me then he's an intelligent, worldly wise individual with a good understanding of how things work on Planet Ryanair. He's also aware that flying with Ryanair isn't compulsory.

(I recently booked a return flight to Seville in May for €69 return with Ryanair! At that cost I don't really care what time my flights depart or arrive at! For this kangaroo, travelling is all about the sense of adventure!)

Last edited:
Almost Ryanair-esque.

Jerez is an hour from Seville!

What do they call it, ‘Seville South’?!

:) They call it the home of good sherry!

But as I can't fly there direct from Ireland, and have no great desire to transit through Stansted or Luton, a Ryanair cheapie followed by a rail connection on the excellent Spanish network is the best way to get to my double Amontillado and tapas!

Ryanair have changed my flight times for a July flight to Bergamo. The outgoing change is inconvenient, now arriving near midnight, but I can live with it. The return flight has been changed to 7.30am in the morning which we can't make work. We are staying in Verona and can't be in Bergamo airport for a 5.30 or 6 am check in. I have been giving a free change of flight to the next day which I have accepted. However I am incurring the expense of an extra nights accommodation as a result. Is there anything I can do about this?

Four of my Ryanair flights, different months, already changed by over 4 hours, both legs.

I have also booked a later flight in the year, September.

I am actually afraid to book any hotels at this stage because I expect my flight time to be changed before September.

I am actually afraid to book any hotels at this stage because I expect my flight time to be changed before September.
We were always happy to purchase our hotel stay, pay upfront to get the lowest price, but non-refundable.

Due to Ryanair re-scheduling our flights we have had to change the way we do this. We now have to pay an additional price for our hotel room so that we can cancel our stay if needs be, if Ryanair re-schedules our flights. In fact, we are now considering staying the first and last nights in a hotel close to the Ryanair airport........just in case we get caught out and have to travel.

Back