Ryan air flight - taxes missing from total

snowy

I am about to book a flight to the uk for July. I am just waiting for someone to ring to confirm the dates.

The total for the flight Im booking is really low so I looked up the tax details and they are only €10 from the Uk (the're usually €29.50)

This must be an error on the site but if i go ahead and book it can Ryanair then take the extra tax out of my credit card

Im probably going to book it anyway but are Ryan air allowed to take it out of my credit card or could they stop me when I book in or cancel the ticket

Thanks

"Taxes" are usually actually airport charges and depend in the airport in question so there is no "usually" about them. The vendor should not be able to charge you more than they quote you up front as far as I know and if there is a problem then argue the case with them or with your credit card provider.

Ryanair sometimes have special offers where they cover some of the "taxes and fees".

Its an offer at the moment €10 including taxes and charges you will pay an additional €5 credit card charge at the end. I got 3 flights to Marseilles in September for €75! cheap week away eh

thanks , i booked them anyway. I didnt notice anything on the site about special offers but that must be it

aarrrgghhh booked my flights on thursday to avail of the €0.01 offer and ryanair don't refund

shall have to book another holiday now to avail of this offer - oh the unfairness of it all ;)

S.

Back