RTE's New Season

Funny enough I was only thinking about David :D O' Se and this gang today. They get every gig going on TV. Obviously a very talented bunch they are :rolleyes:. They're like our talented politicians - just no getting rid of them

Surprised Brendan O'Connor got the saturday night slot. I thought he was very poor when he did it earlier in the year.
Eddie Hobbs doing a consumer show. Didn't he do something like this 5 years ago?

I have to say I do like Baz Ashmawy but the rest of them, jaypers talk about flogging a dead horse! Lucy Kennedy, a lot better on tv than radio but certainly not the brightest by any stretch!

Claire Byrne is better on TV, more of a visual experience than an aural one!

Maguire?, who?

Great time for Daithi, notwithstanding that he's from Kerry..... His travel shows are a good laugh, his "they just dragged me off the street to present this" charm works well.

Don't worry, Hardy Bucks will be on TV properly now. At least that is one thing to watch.

craig doyle on the panel FFS .

Mattie! was that pilot well recieved .... surely not, asboslute rubbish they couldnt have commisioned a series based on that pilot

The line up proves the point that hard though it may be to get a gig on RTE, it's even more difficult to lose one. It's like the FF front bench.

Lucy Kennedy? Hot? Not in my world.

Back