RTB registration - can’t get past step no. 6

Andarma

Does anyone have any idea where I’m going wrong here? Step 6 is where you can add an agent/management company linked to the tenancy. I manage the tenancy myself so I have no details to add here, but it will not let me get past this step. I keep getting a message along the lines of ‘details of an agent must be entered before you can proceed‘. I have ensured that the initial step has me identified as the landlord. Any ideas?

I though of doing that, but it asks for a CRO number which I don’t have, plus it wouldn’t be an accurate record of the tenancy. It must be some sort of glitch.

Yes there is a problem with the this stage of the registration process and the RTB are aware of it. Basically go back to the start and click "No" to the Agent / Management Company.
If this does not work you will have to call them and explain the situation,
This exact thing happened to me over Xmas and I had only 3 days left to register a new tenant, They were closed and so I got billed a late fee of €180. I explained my case to them and they rectified it as they knew the problem was on their side. They waived the €180 fee and billed me the proper fee of €90. Yes it is very frustrating a I tried for almost an hour that night to get past that part.

Back