ROS/PAYE Online

Sweet Pea

Hi

I'm trying to claim medical and working from home expenses in real time. I've uploaded my receipts and every time I go to claim, I get the following error message on the revenue.ie site. It's driving me mad! Is this a general problem with the website does anyone know?

1645637662231.png

I've had meaningless errors like that on myAccount albeit not specifically with medical expenses claims. If it keeps happening you'll just have to message them about it with as much relevant detail as possible.

By the way, there's no requirement to upload receipts in order to claim medical expenses relief although you should hold onto them just in case they check the claim in more detail up to several (7?) years hence.

Thanks ClubMan, if you want to claim health and working from home expenses in real time (a new feature this year), you need to upload then to the website. It's only if you're claiming annually as part of your income tax return that you don't have to upload them. The new system allows you to claim as they happen and the benefit is reflected in your next payroll..

Hi

I'm trying to claim medical and working from home expenses in real time. I've uploaded my receipts and every time I go to claim, I get the following error message on the revenue.ie site. It's driving me mad! Is this a general problem with the website does anyone know?

View attachment 6112

I've had that error message numerous times before. Tried again the next day and it was fine. Presumably it's a website maintenance thing.

Back