Rolled lawn turf

I'm also looking for lawn turf in the Leitrim/Sligo area, if anyone has any ideas.

Price Guidelines for “Roll out Lawns”
Price of turf will vary depending on the quantity you may need due to delivery costs
Price Example
60sq m of lawnturf delivered to your door would cost:
60 m x €3.30 + pallet +VAT = Total of 234.94
Please phone us or e-mail us for an exact price on the area you need and where it is to be delivered to.

From the web site specified above.

I just got this in the other day, got it from a guy in Nenagh and the cost was €2 per sq yd plus delivery of €25 per pallet, don't know where you are but if you want his name and number send me a PM

B&Q (Lucan) get turf in about twice a week but you need to be fast, very fast as it all gets bought up in a matter of hours. Not possible to pre-book either. Its €3.70ish per square yard.

Summerhill require a few hours notice only and it works out at about €5 per square metre if you pick it up yourself.

Don't know where you are but have a look at the website below...based outside Derry

[broken link removed]

Tallahgt depot 3.50E a roll sq mtr top turf just layed ours
Just the One said:
rolled lawn turf - anyone know where to buy it or how expensive it is?

Hi

We bought ours in B&Q Lucan and is fab!! We went in and paid for it that morning and as we bought a pallet the girl put it to one side for us and we collected it that evening.

I just got this in the other day, got it from a guy in Nenagh and the cost was €2 per sq yd plus delivery of €25 per pallet, don't know where you are but if you want his name and number send me a PM

Dear John,

I am making my garden over and would be interested in getting the contact details of this person in Nenagh.

Would you mind to send them to me?

Thanks a million and best regards,

Sophie

Back