Robot mower

ArthurMcB

Registered User
Messages
782
Does anyone have any recommend on a robot mower.

- Budget up to 2.5k
- Gps
- Garden size 0.4 acres, no notable slope, but there is 2 sections divided by driveway.

Segway navimow i220 and the Sunseeker Elite X3 are in local shop, if anyone has any knowledge on them?
 
Another vote for Segway. I have one since the start of the year but the key think is that I'm on my third robotic mower. I was disappointed with the first 2 versions (wired) but the GPS and Reference point usability of the SEGWAY, allied to the 4 year warranty means that I am more than happy with mine.

I have a large garden (1.5 acres) and am delighted with the performance of the Segway so far.

For the avoidance of doubt I have absolutely no connection with any commercial relationship selling or promoting Segway or any other brand or mower.
 
Back
Top