Ridgewood (Swords)

Scanner

Hi,

Am looking at buying a property in Ridgewood in Swords but am not too familiar with the area except that it looks fairly good and also the Metro will run close to it.

Does anyone have any info on what its like?

Thanks
Scanner

Very nice estate but wouldn't buy an investment property there. I know of two properties vacant there at the moment.

I don't think it's too bad. Has the small tesco, doctors, pharmacy which is handy. I think maybe the only problem is that you are not directly on a bus route there, as 41c is around the corner.

Actually Arthur, you're on the 230 which is hourly Airport to Portmarnock.

Ridgewood has quite a bit of property on sale at the moment. It's a nice enough estate, lived in it for two years, but you would want to have a car, it's a bit out of Swords. Pharmacy is okay, shopping wise I'd say the Supervalu in Boroimhe is more useful than the Tesco in Ridgewood. Quite a bit of it was rented when I lived there; I don't know if that's still the case.

Hi,

Am looking at buying a property in Ridgewood in Swords but am not too familiar with the area except that it looks fairly good and also the Metro will run close to it.

Does anyone have any info on what its like?

Thanks
Scanner

I just moved into the area in September and myself and my boyfriend love it. its a really reallu nice area, loads of green space, tesco down the road and a bit further the pavillions. you've got everything you need within a 10 min drive. the pubs and restaurants in the village are great also. The only 1 drawback is the transport to town is awful. i drive to the train station in portmarnock and have to leave at 7.10 to get parking. but thats the only bad thing, would deffo recommend it.

Back