Revolt card

Porter

Here's a query. Would the banks know I have a Revolut card and would they ask for a statement? When I ordered it I topped it up from one of my current accounts, so there is one transaction months ago saying Revolut 10 euro. However I haven't used it for any interaction with my accounts since.
The reason is I pay for the maternity bills with it and don't really want the bank knowing my fiancee is pregnant given we are going for a mortgage. We aren't lying when we say how many current 'dependants' we have but would prefer them not to know.

They'd have no reason to ask. It'd be similar to having a payment to PayPal.
Just be careful re hiding the pregnancy. If there's a delay in you getting the Mortgage, you might be asked if there are material changes in your circumstances and you should disclose it.
Depending on the bank it might not make much difference. For example, UB will require you to have an extra 250 or thereabouts for a child, but they allow children's allowance as an income.

I know, we aren't hiding anything but I realise once approval runs out we need to get it renewed before baby gets here.

Back