Restaurant Recommendation needed - Dun Laoire

Mers1

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in the Dun Laoire/Monkstown area for lunch (corporate) something along the lines of Hartleys (cant get it when I need it) please.

Many thanks

Have you checked out Odells on Sandycove Road and Bistro Martello?

The GastroPub on Marine Road is lovely too, I've had a few corporate lunchs there and they've always gone down well :D

Cavistons? Seapoint in Monkstown got good reviews when it opened but not 100% if it opens at lunchtime. Checking here might give some further options
[broken link removed]

Alexis is meant to be fantastic - have read some great reviews but have yet to eat there myself, check out their website:
[broken link removed]

Alexis is meant to be fantastic - have read some great reviews but have yet to eat there myself, check out their website:
[broken link removed]

Agree. I like Dun Laoghaire and eat there a lot. Favourites are Mao and Gastropub. Have been meaning to try Alexis and will do when funds allow! Reviews are mixed and service seems to be an issue.

Walters is an old favourite but have not been there in a while but last year, enjoyed good food in a nice atmosphere.
mf

Milano has recently opened in Dun Laoghaire, just opposite the train station. I haven't tried it but passed by one night and it looked very busy.

Back