Restaurant in Enniscrone

Madam

Hi Everyone,
My Mum and I are taking a weekend break in Enniscrone soon and have a 2 nights B&B 1 Dinner deal in a hotel. So I'm looking for restaurant recommendations for the second night. My Mum isn't into spicy food so anywhere that does nice seafood or steak would be great. Can anyone help?

Best bet would be to head into Ballina -Crocketts on the Quay ,Murphys , Quattro ,Mount Falcon Loads of choice in there I think Enniscrone would be limited

hi there. Also if you want to take a scenic drive. Easky isn't too far from there. And the Beach Bar does nice meals right on the sea shore. Its well sign posted.

Hi

If you're going to the Diamond Coast Hotel, the bar food is/looks good as well as the restaurant menu. That's if you don't mind dining in the same hotel both nights. If you're arriving lateish on the first night, bar food might be more suitable.

Slim

You will be spoilt for choice, a new departure as there was never anything good before. In the last month I have dined in Barnacles (excellent, and quiet) Áit eile (twice and very very good, slightly cheaper than Barnacles) . The pub grub in both Diamond Coast and Ocean Sands is excellent.
As I said there is a choice that never existed. I live not far from there and Ballina has fallen behind.

Ocean Sands is very very poor at present which is a disappointment in view of great location. Diamond Coast and Barnacles best at present. Belleek Castle best in area now.

Thanks very much for the suggestions guys, I'll check them out. I think it's the Diamond coast hotel we're staying in alright. Looking forward to getting some sea air into my lungs!

I'd have to say Barnacles, it is really lovely and would also agree with food in Diamond Coast! Enjoy!

I have the fortune of heading up to Enniscrone quite regularly - best place to eat? Well I'd have to say the mother in laws kitchen :D

Would agree with previous posters about food in Diamond Coast & Barnacles.

PS while you're there, go for a seaweed bath - amazing!!

Back