[Req] FS Companies in Dublin that have high Female to Male Employee Ratios.

J

JohnnyBanana

Hi All,

I’m presently looking for a job in Dublin Financial Services but have decided to take a less career, more personal life orientated approach. As I’m always looking to meet the right woman, I would like to try get a job with an employer that would help maximise this possibility. With no joking intended, can I ask people if they know of any Dublin Financial Services employers that has a high rate of female to male employees. Feel free to PM.

Thanks in Advance for all responses.

I like your strategy!

I'd imagine that the male/female mix is fairly standard across most financial services employers. You might be better off simply going for an employer with lots of staff to maximise your chances, and then just ask the ladies... "....You know why they call me Johnny Banana?"

"....You know why they call me Johnny Banana?"

very good - it would do it for me alright! :D. I personally wouldn't select a job based on the hope of meeting somebody through work, I always think it best to keep work and personal life separate. If you do engage in an 'office romance' and it doesn't work out life can be awkward and in this climate you can't just walk out and get another job.

best to keep work and personal life separate

I agree with that, but find the OP's strategy interesting. How about finding somewhere with both a high ratio women:men and a high turnover of staff? Or with a lot of part-time staff? For example, a customer call centre...

Back