Req: Cheap white material / fabric (Ireland)

Plek Trum

Hi all,

I need to source approx 20metres of a cheap white fabric material (will be used for drapes/ indoor lining, one off event). Ideally something light and wide (120 - 150cm wide)

Does anyone know of a good online IRISH store for same?

Have found great prices in UK and on ebay (approx1.40euro pm) but shippig charges negate any savings.

Loctaed in rural South so online store would be ideal

Really appreciate any direction or feedback, thanks!

Its not Irish but i think I saw lining type material in Ikea the other day, and knowing Ikea it will be cheap, check online on ikea website

Thanks Maxie37 - they have something possily suitable but Im in rural Kerry. Not cost effective to travel to Dublin!

Anyother online irish stores anyone? ...

I'd have to say that if you are using it for lining curtains then the heavier/better quality is a far better idea. Not alone does it last longer and provide better insulation it also makes the curtains hang better.

Try Michael Guineys in Tralee or possibly even better the fabric centre, up near the racecourse.

Its for decorating a ceiling and walls with for a party (sort of marquee look inside!) so lighter is ideal. Thanks wbbs - will check Guineys and definately the Fabric Center - did not realise they even existed . Fingers crossed!

How about calling Clearys or somewhere? Get them to send a small sample to you, if you're happy get them to send it down to you.

Value white sheets? I think the Tesco value ones are pretty inexpensive, used them to make costumes at Hallow'een.

Back