repossessed boats or any going cheap anywhere?.

priscilla

Hi everyone,

Anyone got any ideas where there are any bargains to be had; looking for a racer sailor 25/30 foot?. I had a look at Wilsons auctions but nothing in this catagory, also tried the usual websites appolloduck, yachtworld, etc.
Are any repossessed boats for sale?.

Priscilla, I'm looking for something similar. They are being repossessed but doesn't look like they will hit the market until October when season is over. I'd say the collection departments of the Banks should be able to point us in the right direction.

Thanks guys for the replies.

DrMorriarty, that link dosen't seem to be working any longer.

Mercman, if I come across anything I'll post it here.

I have heard of a couple in Dun Laoghaire, the banks just got the standard (local) Yacht Broker(s) to sell them, one was a one year old 37 footer will all added extras! Yachts would tend to be bought for cash rather than a marine mortgage, so keep an eye out for private distressed sales as well.

Have you tried e-bay? If you buy through a broker, yard etc they have to get their commission so price will be higher than a private sale.

Hi,

There are many sites on the net where you can get information on small boats and recreation boats. These recreation boats are used in small lakes and they sail close to shore on the ocean. They are less than 20 feet in length.

Back