Repairing Sky satellite dish

Green

Does anybody know does anybody else apart from Sky repair satellite dishes ...call out fee from Sky is €100 which is very pricey imho..thks

Grumpy..have sky in sitting room and bedroom...and signal is gone in bedroom..have contacted sky but no joy ..so think it is feed coming into/from satellite dish...any thoughts would be welcome

Grumpy..have sky in sitting room and bedroom...and signal is gone in bedroom..have contacted sky but no joy ..so think it is feed coming into/from satellite dish...any thoughts would be welcome

only going to be a broken cable,connector or digibox....won't be the dish/lnb...

ok, would anyone have any idea how I could trouble shoot to see which one it is?

Hi - if you have Sky in the sitting room and the the bedroom, I assume that you have a multi-room subscription. Our friends had the same problem happen when they stopped connecting the box to the main phone line. Apparently, it needs to stay connected all of the time for you to keep your service.

Don't know if that is the problem, but I know that the connection isn't lost straight away when you unplug the phone line. It takes a couple of weeks before Sky pull the signal to the second TV.

Back