Rental Company in Budapest

M

Mar2000

Hi,

I was hoping some forum members might be able to offer some suggestions or recommendations for a reliable rental company in Budapest. I currently own a one bed apartment in District VI but am having trouble with my management / rental company. I am looking to change to a new company to manage and rent the property for me.

If anyone knows a company in Budapest that they could suggest or recommend I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Could you post some more details about the property? Which street is it on? Is it renovated/furnished well/bright/quiet? How many sqm? What rent would you hope to get for it?

Hi - thanks for reply.

The apartment is a one bed, approx. 53m2 and is located in O Street. It is part of a private hotel complex with full facilities for tenants incl. bar, restaurant, swimming pool, gymnasium etc.

Furniture package was fairly high end, approx. €14k.

Basically I'm looking for a reputable company to take over the managemnt & rental.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. You can send me a PM if you wish.

Many thanks.

Finding a rental company you can trust.

I have a property in district VI for over 4 years; the property is currently empty because I was thinking to sell it but at the end I have decided to keep it for a bit longer, the property is a classic apartment in a good conditions and so I am worry to let the apartment to anyone that won’t take care of the apartment.

I am base in U.K and I have the family of my partner living in Hungary but not in Budapest so it is difficult for them to help me to find a good tenant for this property.

Any idea about which company I can contact to deal with my property.

Ref:
Classic apartment.
Budapest VI, 55 sqm, Bajnok u. 3.1.Building in good conditions, bright, upper floor, street facing (3 big windows facing street), two rooms with independent entry, central heating and very close to the metro (Kodaly Korong). The property is few meters away from Arady utca / Andrassy ut

if required I would be able to post you a few pictures of the property that I took last June.

Many thanks

Those guys at CE Invest Group are doing a good job. Prompt replies to my emails, regular account sheets etc. Give it a try. GT

Those guys at CE Invest Group are doing a good job. Prompt replies to my emails, regular account sheets etc. Give it a try. GT
hi do you have any contact detail for this company? you can pm me if it suits

thanks

Just in case no one hasn't noticed, Gtyler has made only 4 posts and in all of them he recommends CE Invest Group.

Gtyler you are required declare any connection with CE Invest Group

AAM users should pay more attention to more established frequent posters.

Hearing good reports of a company called manage-rent, but I have to stress that I haven't dealt with them myself. Anyone else know anything more about them?

i've used Tower, www.towerbudapest.com. Always timely and responsive, no trouble so far. Also used them once as an agent, and for furnishing, again no trouble.

I know they are looking for small new build places in Dis 6, as a current tenant is one of their employee's.

hi contact23, you can email them at [email protected] or [email protected]. With Slovakia-related issues [email protected].

DonKing: I could have mentioned several other management companies in Budapest, too. The reason why I recommended them is, because I have good experiences with this company. I also have connections there (as I have with some ex-companies as well) knowing the Slovakian CEO personally. In the past 6 years I worked together with other firms as well, but so far I am most satisfied with these guys. That's all. Anyway, I am quite new here, registered only yesterday and visited only those forums where people are discussing PM & rental issues. GT

hi contact23, you can email them at [email protected] or [email protected]. With Slovakia-related issues [email protected].

DonKing: I could have mentioned several other management companies in Budapest, too.

But you only mentioned the company which you have personal and business connections with.

It's honest of you to admit you have connections. Readers can take that into account when considering to use the company you recommend.

Manage Rent is the rental division of Autoker and deals primarily with the latter's new-build development projects such as Gozsdu Udvar, Kiraly Udvar, Marina Part, Leda Haz, etc.

I've heard good and bad things about Tower Budapest. Their charges are among the highest in the city and I've heard several stories of landlords having problems such as not getting paid their rent in time. In my own experience, they're easy to deal with but a little lacking in enthusiasm.

I would prefer to use smaller management companies, who deal on a personal level with their clients and have only a small number of apartments. There are many such companies in the city and most of them seem to be okay. I've had good experiences with West Budapest Estate, District V., Regiposta utca 19, [email protected]

I've also found that it's more effective to source tenants separately and use the management company solely to deal with day-to-day management issues.

Back