Laya Renewal advice for 2adults and 2 kids?

toby2111

Its renewal time again,prices have,as usual,gone up.I've gotten great advice here before,especially from snowy b, so feel free to advise me.

We're all with Laya-I'm on Control 600 Create,my wife is on Control 300 Create and both my kids,aged 4 and 2,are on Control 600 Secure.We have health insurance for them,thankfully,as we've had to visit consultants in hospital and in Temple Street past few years and that scheme pays €100 a visit with €1 excess.Its been paying for itself!

I get regular physio and she attends doctor and consultants fairly regularly.So we need plans that pay back some of those expenses with a low excess.We're looking for similar cover that we're on.Is there anything thats better value than we currently have?Dont mind switching insurance companies.

Last edited:
toby2111,

The plans you are all on at the moment are the best on offer both pricewise and cover wise that suits your family's medical needs.

Just keep an eye out for any price reductions or special offers for children which may arise for August 2017, also if any good value offers
come about during the year, you can avail of these if they suit your situation.

Unfortunately, this year has been continuous with price increases with all providers.

Regards, Snowyb

Thanks, yet again, snowyb. Yeh, I figured they might be best suited to us. Pity that the price keeps rising. Health insurance and car insurance rises are getting out of control at this stage. Government needs to act....... I won't hold my breath though.

Back