VHI Renewal 01/01/2019 PM2612

margaret1

Hi snowyb,

I read so many of your posts and you are a health insurance genius as far as I am concerned.
I thought I could sort this renewal by myself but I keep doubting the correct plan.

My husband (57) is on VHI PM2612, renewal 01/01/2019 so we have just one more week to change plans. I am on company plan plus level 1.3 along with our adult son, thanks to your advice last April. We are looking at the same plan for my husband or perhaps PMI 3713 or PMI 3513 but I cannot decide which is the best option and also if there is an alternative we are missing.

I like the low excess for day to day, optical every 2 years etc. general good health and we have very low claims but there is a hereditary cholesterol condition so doctor/consultant visits and a good plan if ever required.

I wonder could you advise us please.

Thank you very much

Thank you so much Snowyb. My husband has changed over to VHI PMI 07 10. I would not have seen that plan on HIA if you had not recommended it, so thank you so much again.

You are invaluable to this forum and make the maze of Health Insurance Policies so much more manageable for us all.

Thank you for all you do. margaret1

Back